Wet Type Dust Collectors:
Produced under Technical License from Reither Venturiwascher GmbH, Germany, System Reither Venturi Scrubber is used for fine dust separation in high moisture gas/air stream and for dust collection at high temperature, such as in Dryers, Incinerators, Reactors, Kilns etc.
- Venturi scrubbers are sensitive to variations in dust particulate sizes, their distribution and gas flow. With the provision to adjust the venturi throat, desired efficiency can be attained even when actual conditions differ from the design parameters at site.
- Collection efficiency of +99% is possible for dust particulate sizes of even 1 µm.
- Capacity range up to 300,000 m3/h.
- Temperature rating up to 1200 0C.
- High performance nozzles for homogenous mixing of air/liquid.
- Automated constant efficiency and constant ˆp under varying inlet flow conditions
Hydrostatic Turbulent Contact Orifice Scrubbers:
DVTC scrubber is a pumpless wet scrubber operating under the principle of submerging the dust particulates in to the static water column by breaking the surface tension of water column through fan pressure induced turbulence at the well designed orifices. DVTC scrubber consumes very little water and the collected dust is disposed in sludge form.
- Pumpless, hence requires least plumbing maintenance.
- Collection efficiency of +90% is possible for dust particulate sizes of 10 µm.
- Modular construction.
- Capacity range up to 60,000 m3/h in single module, up to 300,000 m3/h in multiple modules.
- Temperature rating up to 70 C.
Counter Flow Packed Bed Tower:
DPTG counter flow packed bed tower is a vertical tower where the gas is made to flow from bottom to top through a bed of packing and the scrubbing liquid is sprayed on the packing from the top. Absorption /reaction takes place in the packing area where liquid & gas are in contact. Used for removal of gaseous pollutant not containing dust.Features
- Single stage and multi stage packing models.
- Low velocity and large liquid/gas ratio for efficient absorption.
- Modular construction with materials of plastics/stainless steel/rubber lined carbon steel etc to suit diverse industrial requirements.
- Capacity range up to 80,000 m3/h.
- Temperature rating up to 70 0C.